It’s about time you get to know me!
Since it is my 23rd birthday I’ve decided to share random facts about myself. I don’t share my personal life on my blog but I hope this post will help.
You would be surprised to know that…
- I’m 5’1 and yes, I am the shortest of all my friends!
- I am not a morning person and regret the next day when I’d pull an all-nighter
- According to my friends, I have a good sense of style. Did I forget to mention they also call me “boujee”
- In the second year of university, I had joined kickboxing and later injured my knee
- One thing I enjoy doing with my friends is trying out new restaurants!
- A funny memory of mine is when I had gone to my high school grad trip (New York) and got lost while shopping there. ( I mean an hour to shop is not enough)
- This past summer I had 3 back to back internships (9-5) and then had summer classes (6-9) I don’t even know how I handled it.
- Speaking of school, currently, I’m a TA for a class and I never thought of grading university papers.
- If I can travel back to an era, it would have to be the 1980s to rent a vintage car (Lanci to be exact) and go for a long drive.
- I’ve no tattoos but 4 piercings.
- I can never say no to ice cream.
- I had failed my driving test twice before getting my permanent.
- In high school, I played on the volleyball team, and got the winning point during our semi-finals!
- My first trip outside of Canada was to the UK. Some of my best childhood memories was spent there.
- When it comes to food, I love Pakistani and Italian food (Biryani and pizza)
- I don’t drink coffee and I hate tomatoes with a passion!
- I enjoy traveling and experiencing new cultures.
- My top 3 bucket list places are Japan, Greece, and Bali.
- Out of all the places I’ve visited my favorite place has to be Turkey! If I won a lottery I would for sure explore more cities as this country has so much to offer.
- When I was a kid my favorite toy was not a Barbie doll. In fact, I enjoyed playing video games (Nintendo 64) and card games (Yugioh, Digimon, & Pokemon) with my older brother. I was actually a tomboy.
- As a kid, my hidden talent was to wiggle my ears and still can!
- Back in elementary school, I wrote a short story and it got published at Indigo store.
- When I was 12 years old, I auditioned for a Disney show and thought of becoming an actress. I laugh about it now.
Comment below and let me know a random fact about yourself.