Here are 5 tips on how to refresh and tidy your workspace
1. Declutter: Remove things that are unnecessary in your workspace and rearrange your workstation if you need to. In my opinion, a new space area will always encourage you to be more focused but make sure to organize it in a non-distracting way, keep things simple.
2. Organizer Supplies: Get organizer trays from Amazon or Bureau En Gros to keep your projects, assignments, and notes all in one place and will reduce the mess on your workspace.
3. Art: Add one of your favorite motivational quotes, family & friends picture, or a map such as mine; plus they have an amazing deal buy any two items, get 20% off! Click Here
4. Positive Energy: You want to create your workstation in a way where you can attract positive energy. Get some candles to attract positive energy. If you’re not into candles then get an oil essential diffuser as these things will bring you joy and cleanse the mind. Plants also help provide positive energy and serenity if you are not into plants then get crystals.
5. Have a whiteboard or journal: I like to have a whiteboard since I’m more of a visual learner. I would jot down all the things I need to get done for the week. If this something is not for you then get a journal or to-do-list to help you stay organized.